Visit the “Photos” tab above to view larger images.
Brief Description Since I have downsized and no longer need this home, Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following real estate at public auction! – Owner: Dr. James W. Young III
Live On-Site Auction
Begins: Thursday, April 26th at 5:30 PM EDT
Location: 996 Fairview Avenue, Mount Dora, Florida 32757
996 Fairview Avenue, Mount Dora, Florida 32757
Auctioneer’s Note: Mirroring the magnificence of a French Estate home, this ivy covered, stone faced home is a masterpiece of architecture, crafted by Dan Farmer. An arched doorway welcomes you into a spacious floorplan designed for quality family time or entertaining groups of friends. Poised high atop a bluff, this spectacular 4 bedroom/4 ½ bath home offers panoramic views of Lake Dora from each of its three finely designed levels. Life is made even easier with the convenience of your own elevator accessible to the living quarters of each floor.
Walnut cabinetry by acclaimed artist Jeffry Mann accents an oversized kitchen equipped with high end stainless steel and walnut veneered appliances surrounding a matching island. Entertainment and day to day living are within easy access to the inviting covered terrace and great rooms overlooking picturesque lake views.
There is no shortage of amenities including a private cedar wine cellar with its own unique storage area, an opulent home theater for watching movies and sporting events, the glow of a natural gas fireplace and exterior lanterns, old stone patterned porcelain tiles, an ornate copper chimney cap and a roomy two car garage. Of special note this home’s design offers the opportunity to expand, as the finished lower floor is ready to be converted into two extra bedrooms or an in-law suite.
This exquisite residence of local physician, Dr. James Young III, is ideally situated walking distance to Downtown Mount Dora, one of Central Florida’s most charming and desirable small towns. Mount Dora is famous for its quaint atmosphere, quintessential town square, unique shops, fine restaurants, yacht club on the Harris Chain of Lakes, parks and its hosting of numerous annual festivals. Don’t miss this opportunity to make this your permanent home. So, mark your calendar and plan on attending the live auction of this elegant home.
• Designed by Dan Farmer of Farmer & Co.
• Solid CBS construction
• Custom kitchen cabinetry by Jeffrey Mann
• Cedar wine cellar
• Home theater with Palliser recliners
• Finished lower floor room equipped for two more rooms or in law suite
• Elevator to all 3 levels
• Natural gas
• City water and electric
• Generac home generator
• Rheem tankless water heater
• Hoot aerobic septic system
• Irrigation system
• and much more!
• Walk to Downtown Mount Dora
• One mile to Mount Dora Yacht Club
• Area famous for restaurants, shops and boating
• 45 minutes to Orlando
• 1 Hour to Orlando International airport
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Property sells subject to Seller’s confirmation
• Open to the public.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $50,000 cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid.
• 20% of the contract price deposit collected at the auction upon winning the bid.
• Balance due within 30 days of auction at closing.
• Current year real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of auction.
• All closing costs to be paid by the buyer(s).
• Property sells on an “AS-IS’ basis.
• Possession with deed.
• Inspection during open houses or by appointment, call Alan Frenkel, Auctioneer.
• Open Houses – Sunday, April 8th, 15th and 22nd, 11 AM-2 PM.
• Bidder Information Package available at WWW.SOLDBYALANFRENKEL.COM.
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
Up to 2% Broker Participation available. Broker must register 48 hours prior to auction. Call to qualify!
Announcements made at the auction take precedence over printed matter.